Last Updated March 2011
This website privacy statement may be updated from time to time, so please check back to review the statement.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. We collect and use personally identifiable information in order to provide our customers with a broad range of financial products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible.
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
We may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
- Information such as your name, social security number, address and date of birth which are received from you via applications or other forms submitted to us;
- Information about your financial or service transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies;
- Information you provide voluntarily when registering for account access through our website, such as confirming your [policy/account] number, social security number and providing your e-mail address and telephone number; and
- Information provided by you to initiate an online [policy/account] transaction or contained in an email or electronic message sent to us.
If you do not want to provide this information to us via this website, please contact us at [877-717-8858 or your financial advisor] to assist you.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose It
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to either our affiliates or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose your personally identifiable information we collect to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf, that provide services to you, to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, and as required by law (for example, regulators or law enforcement agencies). Our affiliates are companies with which we share common ownership or control and which offer insurance, pension, savings or investment products.
This website is not directed towards children and we do not intend to market any products or services to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from children under thirteen (13) years of age through this website for any reason. By using this website you represent that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to your personal information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For more information about security for this website, see our Term of Use.
The companies to which this website privacy statement applies:
Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company of New York
Monumental Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company
Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio
Transamerica Capital, Inc.